Hi-strung

Journal of happenings and events in my life, as well as projects I am working on.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

It's official

We mailed the wedding invites on Saturday. It is now official. The wedding is on the horizon. We also had our first tasting at the mansion on Saturday also. I have to say. It was subpar. The petite filet was at least. Now we have to figure out what we are going to serve instead. It was more like a skirt stake. Frustrating. I would rather have had a little hors d'oeuvres and some cake instead of a sit down dinner.

Also, they were setting up for a wedding that evening and the centerpieces were on the tables already. They were very cheap looking. 2 pillar candles on a glass plate with those horrible glass pebbles around them. All I could think was, "That's the best you could do? Really?" Very tacky. I guess I am just different than everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home